
I'm a true night owl, rarely getting to bed before the sun comes up. That means much of my television viewing is done in the wee hours of the morning, and you know what that means: infomercials.
If there's a product or service advertised on late night TV, I've probably seen it. Maybe I laughed at it, maybe I desperately wanted it, and on occasion, I've succumbed to the enticingly repetitive sales pitches that seem to accompany all as seen on tv products.
If you're reading this blog, chances are you too have felt the pull when you walk past a stack of boxes with the familiar red "As Seen on TV" logo emblazoned on all sides. Maybe you've wondered if these products actually live up to the hype, or maybe you have your own story to tell about an experience purchasing an infomercial product. Either way, you'll feel at home here.
But wait ... there's more.
This blog, As Seen on TV Deals & Reviews, will be a repository of information on all of the infomercial products I come across. But rather than just rehashing what Chef Tony thinks about Miracle Blades or why Ron Popeil calls the Veg-O-Matic "the greatest kitchen appliance ever made," I'm going to give you real people's opinions and reviews.
I have connections in the infomercial product industry and am often able to review products myself. If that isn't possible, I'll find others who have used the product and can give their unbiased opinions. I will also include links to infomercial video clips and each week I will highlight sales, discounts, special offers, and other current promotions for all of the most popular as seen on tv products.
Be sure to check back often for updates, and feel free to leave a comment here requesting a review of a particular product. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment